**All construction of decks, garages, sheds over 100 square feet, additions, structural renovations, moving in of a building and new residence construction require a development permit and a building permit
Steps to getting a building permit:
1. Complete the development permit application
2. Complete the site plan
3. Complete the building permit application
4. Complete the required worksheet developed by the building inspector or if it is an addition or new residence provide detailed construction drawings
5. Submit all forms to the Administration Office at the Quonset or send by e-mail to: email@example.com
6. Applications are reviewed by the Administrator and Resort Village Council to ensure compliance with the zoning requirements and approved conditionally subject to review and approval by the appointed building inspector
7. An invoice will be sent to you for payment of the required permit fees
8. Your application will be forwarded to the appointed building inspector for a plan review before a permit to construct will be issued. Once the plan review is complete and the application approved by the inspector, and all information required is complete a permit to construct will be issued by the Resort Village Administrator, no work shall commence before the permit is received.
9. All construction of decks, garages, sheds over 100 square feet, additions, structural renovations, moving in of a building and new residence construction will be forward to the appointed building inspector and the applicant is responsible for all fees related to their application.